Our green energy programs and advocacy are fueled by donors.Donate now
Give for climate
- Become a monthly Super Sustainer
- Make a one-time contribution in any amount
All contributions are 100% federally tax-deductible as charitable contributions!
Here's why your support is critical!
The climate progress we make over the next decade will determine our climate fate. We plan to:
- Massachusetts has new climate legislation and a new “Clean Energy & Climate Plan for 2030”. We will stay on top of state government to make sure that they are properly implemented
- Rally Rhode Island to raise its Renewable Energy Standard, which dictates how much renewable energy must be in our electricity, to 100% by 2030
- Coach more towns to adopt Green Municipal Aggregation, which empowers communities to put more renewable energy onto the grid than required by state law
- Watchdog a strong Transportation Climate Initiative that serves everyone with cleaner transport options
- Reach more potential electric car drivers and dealerships through our Drive Green program
How your donations are used
Learn more about us
We're a non-profit driving change in energy consumer behavior and public policy with a simple plan: Educate people. Activate practical, climate-friendly choices in their lives. Influence policymakers with our collective power.