How our non-profit Heating Oil Service works:
- Fill out our enrollment form & pay annual membership dues of $25 ($15 for seniors/disabled; free for Fuel Assistance recipients).
- We pair you with a reliable oil dealer that meets your preferences.
- You set up an account with that dealer.
- The dealer charges you our discounted member price for each delivery.
or call 617-397-5199
Nov 3, 2023: Our My Account website is back up. You can renew at My Account securely anytime of day.
If you've never used My Account, here's how to set it up:
- Click here to go to the Log-in page.
- Click "Find your account" and enter the requested information. You'll need the name on your account, your member ID number, and the phone number on your account. If you need to confirm what these are, you can reach out to our team at email@example.com.
- If you have an email address on file with us, it will become your username and a temp password will be sent to your account. Follow the prompts to log-in and change your password. We recommend typing the temp password rather than copying and pasting.
- If you don't have an email address on file, you will be admitted to your account after providing correct info in "Find your account." We encourage you to click the pencil icon by your name and add an email address so you can log-in easily next time!
Communities we serve
Green Energy Consumers’ Heating Oil Service serves most communities in Massachusetts, some communities in southern New Hampshire, and all of Rhode Island.
We serve ALL of Rhode Island
Massachusetts communities we DO NOT serve:
Buckland, Charlemont, Chester, Chilmark, Cuttyhunk, Devens, Edgartown, Florida, Heath, Leyden, Menemsha, Monroe Bridge, Nantucket, North Egremont, Oak Bluffs, Provincetown, Rowe, Vineyard Haven, West Boxford, West Chesterfield, West Chop, West Tisbury