Solar Outreach Associate (Temporary)
We are searching for a Solar Outreach Associate (Temporary) to perform community outreach and education in connection with our EquiSol program, a new effort undertaken by a consortium of four Massachusetts-based organizations to bring equitable access of rooftop solar to low- and moderate-income (LMI) residents of Boston and other cities in the Commonwealth. This is a marketing and sales position.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience working in a multi-cultural environment, with a commitment to diversity based on race, age, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and physical ability. The candidate must also hold a valid Driver’s license.
- Conduct outreach to key stakeholders including low- and moderate-income households, community groups and others.
- Attend community meetings and local events.
- Identify and reach out to key coalition partners.
- Identify areas of community support for the program.
- Secure letters of intent with prioritized groups.
- Provide identified communities and partners with written and verbal educational materials.
- Establish, track, and analyze results and outcomes of all engagement efforts to measure success against our goals.